Monday, October 28, 2013

The Spoon Theory written by Christine Miserandino

So, a few months ago, Bowser shared this with me when I was trying to explain some issues I was having to some family members and couldn't quite work out how to do so. He pointed me to the article and said it applies as much to mental health illnesses as it does to the medical condition known as Lupus used in this story. It's become a great tool for a lot of people to bridge that gap between people who live with an illness on a daily basis and those who don't.

Anyway, I think I shared it on FB at the time, but I never shared it here. The other day, I was talking to Bowser, and he reminded me of it (and pointed out that now is a very appropriate time to post it here), so I present to you...

The Spoon Theory written by Christine Miserandino

No comments: