You know...while I'm trying to respect the fact that no one likes anyone, I have spent the last year apologizing and trying to accomodate over and over and over.
This afternoon, after trying to share the same song with 4 different people by having to send out separate emails so you all don't have to see each other's names in the "send" section of the email, I've had it. Enough already. I like a bunch of people, some of whom can't stand each other. Get over yourselves already.
Take me or leave me, but I'm through with this bullshit. Life's too short.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Also, darling, can I introduce you to the lovely "bcc" field?
:)
Okay, point. But bcc just feels so damn sneaky for some reason. :/
If it bothers person #1that you might be talking with person #2, whom they don't like-- and don't want you to like, either-- then the problem is with person #1. Not with you.
Your friends should all like you. They don't have to like each other.
Remember that if some one tells you that you cannot be their friend if you remain friends with somone else-- they are doing you a favour. They are telling you whom to stop being friends with.
Don't rub it in anyone's face and live your life. The rest is just a matter of damn details.
Of course, I could be wrong.
Hell, the magic of the internet is that none of us are really people. We're just dogs who can type.
You rock, Bowser. :)
Post a Comment