So, I was thinking I'd like to run the third Shadow Shard TF (Justin Augustine) next week circa Wednesday with the option of over-flowing into Thursday if it gets too late for working and/or sane people. Anyone interested?
Minium Level: 44
Date/Time: Wednesday, December 13th, 8:30 pm EST
Team:
1. Synoptic (50 Kin/Psi Defender)
2. Grave Spider (50 DM/Regen Scrapper)
3. Healing Rayne (45 Emp/Psi Defender)
4. Sister Vixen
5. Tox
6. Cobalt
7. Leroy Jones (Tank guy)
8.
(Moved this up to remind everyone that this is tomorrow night)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Grave Spider - 50 DM/Regen Scrapper
I should be there unless I end up working.
Work is teh evil. I'll two box and log ya in to get you on team if you want/need.
I'm always there for ya Babe!
Healing Rayne Lv. 45 Emp/Psi
Would love to be there, however, an hour after we would start, son has an orchestra concert that T and I absolutely MUST be at. If we can log in, join up and then join back again later, that would work for us. If so, let me know, cause Tox and Vix will be there with whips... I mean chains... uhh hmm... nevermind, we'll just be there.
Definitely want ya, darlin. :)
I could help you start at least. Might stick around... don't think I'm doing anything that night but things pop up. And I'm afraid of commitment. ._.
Post a Comment